Micah's Recent Outings



Micah has recently had a lot of outings!! We have taken him to the Woodland Park Zoo with the college group, to Lake Samish with the High Schoolers, Deception Pass (see the picture to see how beautiful that is!) and recently this past weekend we took him to Lake Hayden in Idaho with the youth staff for a retreat. He has been so well behaved at all of these places!! I still can't believe how well he did in the car for 6 hours on the way to Idaho. I was personally very worried about that. I had to give it to God and He obviously knows better than I do. I know Micah will never remember any of these trips, but they were so much fun to take him on. Someday he will look at the pictures and see what an adventurous baby he was because he was a youth group baby!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home