Happy Birthday Micah


3 years ago today God gave Drew and I our first son. He is so precious to us. We are so thankful for his energy, his smile, the way he cuddles up in our laps, his love of books, trucks, and everything "boy". He is coming along in his speech therapy as well. Everyday he seems to be imitating language a little bit more. His vocabulary is still small, but we are thankful that God has been giving him more words. God has used this little man to teach us things about ourselves and with his speech delay we are certainly working on being patient!! Patient, knowing that God knows when its best for him to talk. Patient, that this isn't something we can control or fix and we are going to have to rely on God only to guide us and give us everything we need. We praise God for this precious boy.

2 comments:

He is a very good boy, but it's mostly due to the fact that God has given him a very good mom. You are a blessing to our whole family.

9:50 AM  

I praise GOD for him also. Without him, my daughter would not have a future husband...LOL!! I'm so glad that even though we are miles apart, I have been a part of his past three years of life...His smile lites up a room and I look forward to watching him grow up into a integris man of GOD. That way he can marry my little girl and we can be in-laws. LOL!! HAPPY 3rd Birthday Micah. GOD BLESS YOU!

11:23 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home