Fragrance Lake Comparison

Micah-Summer 2007 (18 months)



Cody-Summer 2009 (16 months)


We went on our "annual" trip to Fragrance Lake...we actually thought we were going to "cheat" and drive up to the lake, but apparantly the snow fall last winter ruined the road. So, we ended up doing the 4 mile hike (2 miles up hill!!) with a 3 and 1 year old...Micah walked a lot of it on the way up (not without voicing his complaints though!!) and Cody rode in style in his backpack. Once we got there, we swam in the beautiful lake (even Micah!!) and ate some food. On the way back down, Micah decided he was WAY too tired to walk, so Drew had to carry him on his shoulders...no easy task:) Cody slept in comfort in the backpack...We had a wonderful time and celebrated with some ice cream at Dairy Queen when we got back. I will post more pictures but I had to do a quick comparison of Micah and Cody at basically the same age at Fragrance Lake...yes I planned for Cody to wear the same outfit as Micah had 2 years earlier!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home